Having your court filing fees waived is the easiest way to save money on your divorce, as long as you qualify. If you make less than 21,000 a year, there is a big possibility that you qualify to get the divorce court filing fee of $409 waived.
The next step is to find someone that knows how to prepare the divorce forms and even files them for you in court. How about having someone file the divorce forms at the courthouse?
Not only would that save time and the hassle of having to go to court but it would save money on parking, taking time off from work, gas and tolls.
WELCOME TO THE APEX DIVORCE!!!
- If you qualify you will not pay for court filing fees.
- We prepare all the forms (no need to buy any forms) required
- We will file your divorce case with the court
- Your divorce will be final in 30-45 days
- You will not even have to attend a court hearing. The judge will sign the final judgment and mail it to your house.
ALL FOR LESS THAN $450!!! If you have no children or property our price is $280, we never charge additional fees!
Call our office for more information about our Express Divorce by calling 786-484-1238